Chairman of the FCT Civil Service Commission, Emeka Ezeh, said the exercise, which began on Wednesday, was approved by the FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike.
According to Ezeh, the promotion exercise will run for 10 days and involve over 13,000 officers across 150 cadres and grade levels.
He said the minister also directed the commission to conclude the 2026 promotion exercise before the end of the year to ensure all eligible officers have opportunities for career advancement.
Ezeh added that the commission had been instructed to work with relevant FCTA agencies to ensure a smooth exercise and prevent a recurrence of challenges experienced during previous promotion exercises.
He assured participants that adequate arrangements had been put in place for a hitch-free process and urged them to remain patient throughout the Computer-Based Test (CBT) exercise.
The FCT Civil Service Commission introduced CBT for promotion examinations in 2024, becoming the first civil service commission in Nigeria to adopt the technology.
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has warned broadcasters, online publishers, bloggers and other participants in…
President Bola Tinubu has directed that liquid funds recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes…
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Abel Enitan as the new Head of the Civil Service…
Suspected thugs on Wednesday attacked the convoy of Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, shortly after…
President Bola Tinubu is presiding over a meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the…
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister, Nyesom Wike, has launched another attack on Senator Ireti Kingibe,…