Nigeria heads into Saturday’s encounter at the Bingu National Stadium in Lilongwe with a 2-0 advantage from the first leg against the Young Scorchers.
Malawi must score at least three unreplied goals to overturn the deficit and eliminate the Falconets from the qualifiers.
Despite the advantage, Aduku said his side would not sit back defensively, insisting the team would continue to play positively in search of more goals.
“We will not go defensive; rather, we will take the game to them to see if we can get goals, and I know my girls can do that,” Aduku said ahead of the match.
“We know the opponent will not sit back, they will come out to play.”
The Falconets have enjoyed an impressive qualifying campaign so far, recording away victories against Rwanda and Senegal.
Nigeria remains one of the most successful teams in the competition’s history, having qualified for every edition of the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup.
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has warned broadcasters, online publishers, bloggers and other participants in…
President Bola Tinubu has directed that liquid funds recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes…
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Abel Enitan as the new Head of the Civil Service…
Suspected thugs on Wednesday attacked the convoy of Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, shortly after…
President Bola Tinubu is presiding over a meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the…
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister, Nyesom Wike, has launched another attack on Senator Ireti Kingibe,…