In a statement issued at the weekend, the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, Kolapo Alimi, said the names of the first batch of successful applicants had been released.
According to the statement, the successful candidates are to begin collecting their appointment letters from Monday, March 9, 2026.
Applicants were advised to check the list of successful candidates online or at designated government offices, including the Osun State Civil Service Commission, Ministry of Education, Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), and the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) headquarters in Osogbo.
“All the successful applicants are to collect their letters of appointment beginning from Monday, March 9, 2026,” the statement said.
Governor Ademola Adeleke congratulated the successful candidates and urged them to see their appointment as an opportunity to contribute to the development of education in the state.
He also commended applicants for their patience throughout the recruitment process and reiterated the government’s commitment to repositioning the education sector in Osun State.
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has warned broadcasters, online publishers, bloggers and other participants in…
President Bola Tinubu has directed that liquid funds recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes…
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Abel Enitan as the new Head of the Civil Service…
Suspected thugs on Wednesday attacked the convoy of Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, shortly after…
President Bola Tinubu is presiding over a meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the…
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Minister, Nyesom Wike, has launched another attack on Senator Ireti Kingibe,…